Delivering vehicles is just the beginning of AM General’s commitment to our customer’s needs. Our Service, Parts and Logistics Operation (SPLO) provides the full-range of lifecycle support—from technical manuals and training to maintenance planning, parts, components, kits and remanufacturing. This award-winning support is available worldwide to ensure optimal readiness, performance and service life extension for military and commercial vehicles.
SPLO serves customers throughout the United States and abroad—shipping millions of certified line-item parts to more than 20 nations. We also provide specialized in-house and Field Service Representative-led instruction to thousands of U.S. and International students.
Beyond that, our lifecycle support facilities in Indiana include an administrative center and a 300,000 square-foot warehouse for processing and fulfilling orders. We maintain an on-hand inventory of more than 15,000 parts. Our facilities also include a 320-acre off-road training course, classrooms for instruction, hands-on technical training bays and a state-of the-art driving simulators.
Among other awards, AM General’s SPLO has earned the U.S. the Defense Logistics Agency’s Outstanding Readiness Support Award in the large business category for outstanding support to on-going U.S. military operations.
The full range of SPLO support available from AM General includes:
- Supply chain management, including options for on-site warehousing and parts
- Support at strategic locations in the U.S. and overseas
- Field service support from AM General experts who share the latest technical knowledge and “hands on training” to operators, technicians and instructors
- Dealer and technician training
- Driver training
- Maintenance planning
- Technical manual, both interactive and conventional
- Warranty support
- U.S. Government safety reporting
- Customer satisfaction analysis